.NET Developer - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
* An agile consultancy company founded in Turku with 20+ employees.
* They focus on developing business-focused software solutions for a variety of customers in industries such as insurance, technology and finance.
* One of their central values is to create a community where people are encouraged to grow and develop professionally in a supportive atmosphere.
* Working on an ongoing customer project in the financial industry using mainly Microsoft technologies, such as .NET, C#.
* Working closely with the client's team in order to achieve best possible results.
* Finnish fluency.
* At least 4 years of experience as a software developer, with a significant amount of experience in .NET programming
* Eagerness to develop your skills further and learn new technologies.
* Desire to work with people in order to solve technical and business challenges.
* Previous experience of working directly with the customer is highly beneficial.
Reasons to apply:
* Close-knit, low hierarchy team with human-centric and supportive culture.
* Regular team nights and get-togethers to engage in fun team building activities which sometimes are related to IT industry directly.
* Flexible 100% remote work possibility allowing you to devote more time to life, family, friends and hobbies.
* Personal growth and development opportunities throughout your journey at the company.
* Multiple benefits including health-care insurance, lunches, phone and more.
* Earning potential of up to 6,000-7,000 € per month, consisting of a base salary and 50% invoicing bonus.
Any further questions before applying?