Software Architect - Permanent Hire - Product Development
* One of the leading providers of cloud-based financial and HR software solutions, enabling their customers with the latest automation processes for their daily businesses.
* Their offices are located in Espoo, Tampere, Jyvaskyla and Turku, yet allow full remote work.
* They aim to create a supportive atmosphere with the right amount of freedom and responsibility to achieve the ways of working that suit everyone.
* Using modern tools that support ergonomics and allow for efficient software development.
* Joining the professional product development team, responsible for the future software architecture and development of the payroll and HR system.
* Working on cloud-based architecture tasks in collaboration with product development and product management team.
* Finnish language fluency.
* Strong experience with .NET/C#, Entity Framework and SQL.
* Ability to guide the team to deliver the best solutions.
* Experience with integration design and knowledge of integration platforms is beneficial.
Reasons to apply:
* Flexible working hours and flexible hybrid working.
* Encouragement of continuous professional development, with annual budget allocated to improving your skill set.
* Working among the best software experts in Finland on a very meaningful product that has the ability to change working life of thousands of Finns.
* Range of benefits provided, such as lunches, refreshments, occupational health and employee insurance services, bicycle allowance.
* Earning potential of up to 6,500 €/pm with remuneration models that reflect your skills.
Any further questions before applying?