Google Cloud Engineer / Architect - Permanent Hire - Product Development
* My client is an ambitious energy group, one of the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. Their focus is in researching and developing economically viable, environmentally friendly sustainable energy solutions.
* They are constantly learning and improving their skills to contribute to the constant influx of new exciting challenges.
* A great combination of a start-up-like working culture but with the backbone of a big company.
* Office based in Helsinki, yet you can also work from anywhere in Finland, Sweden or Norway.
* Taking responsibility of cloud governance and facilitating cloud expertise throughout the organisation.
* Leading cloud infra team daily activities and sprint plannings.
* Functional design, life cycle management, capacity management, availability management, business continuity and security compliance of the cloud platforms.
* Making well-defined technical decisions pertaining to technical deployment strategy which meet business needs.
* Strong proficiency in Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian is beneficial.
* At least four years of experience as a cloud engineer including strong proficiency in Kubernetes, Terraform, Security / Data Governance.
* Experience with Google Cloud Platform is highly beneficial.
* Being able to contribute to the decision making, to help lead the practices and participate in the life-cycle management.
Reasons to apply:
* A financially strong company with extensive development plans for the future, focusing on digitisation and modernisation.
* Becoming a part of a close-knit and supportive team where low hierarchy and flat structure are the key parts to the company's culture.
* Ability to have a big say in the decision making and how things are done internally and externally.
* Earning potential of up to 6,000€ per month + up to 4 months bonus per year.
Any further questions before applying?