QA Engineer - Permanent Hire - Product Development
My client is an emerging SaaS start-up that is quickly expanding and revolutionizing agile product innovation and consumer research. Renowned international and Finnish consumer brands and agencies their esteemed clients.
Their platform is utilized by product and brand teams at various stages of the innovation process, enabling them to frequently test, swiftly learn, and successfully launch winning ideas. This platform simplifies advanced consumer research and enhances the power of innovation!
Their office is based in Helsinki, yet they allow 95% remote work across Finland.
* Perform manual testing of web applications.
* Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
* Participate in User Story reviews.
* Identify and report defects and issues.
* Work closely with the development team to ensure timely resolutions of issues.
* Participate in continuous improvement of the QA process and methodology.
* Finnish fluency required.
* Understanding of a software development process and the role of the QA function in it.
* Experience with test case management systems: TestRail, Zephyr, Xray or similar.
* Test automation experience with Selenium, Playwright, Cypress or similar.
* Experience in manual testing of web applications.
Reasons to apply:
* A great progression potential and a possibility to climb up the ladder within the company becoming one of the biggest players in the field.
* Becoming a part of a close-knit and very supportive team of professionals and participate in team activities and events.
* Working on a meaningful product, encouraging the development of new product launches.
* Getting company options upon joining.
* Earning potential of up to 5,000 €/pm + extensive benefits package.
Any further questions before applying?