Solution Architect - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
* An agile consultancy company founded in Turku with 20+ employees.
* They focus on developing business-focused software solutions for a variety of customers in industries such as insurance, technology and finance.
* One of their central values is to create a community where people are encouraged to grow and develop professionally in a supportive atmosphere.
* Working in a client-facing role, defining and implementing software architecture solutions for and with the customers.
* Actively participate in software development.
* Designing services based on the recent trends in technology.
* Identify and implement efficient development methods for the team.
* Finnish fluency.
* Several years of experience as an architect.
* Previous experience in software development.
* Proven track record in architecture definition and technology selection.
* Strong experience and skills related to architectural design.
* Ability to design secure solutions and guide team members to good solutions and practices.
Reasons to apply:
* Close-knit, low hierarchy team with human-centric and supportive culture.
* Regular team nights and get-togethers to engage in fun team building activities which sometimes are related to IT industry directly.
* Flexible 100% remote work possibility allowing you to devote more time to life, family, friends and hobbies.
* Personal growth and development opportunities throughout your journey at the company.
* Multiple benefits including health-care insurance, lunches, phone and more.
* Earning potential of around 7,000 € per month, consisting of a base salary and 50% invoicing bonus.
The position offers remote working, BUT all candidates must be located inside Finland and be fluent Finnish-speakers.
Any further questions before applying?