Location: Remote, Travel- 2 days a month
Type: Full Time/Perm
Client Services - Technology/Data Integration Specialist
What you will do
* Ensure the required data interfaces between a client's data environment -this includes interface requirements including logical mapping of data fields as well as appropriate implementation.
* Deploy solutions inside a client's cloud environment or alternatively inside single the cloud environment on behalf of the client.
* Ensure client's security standards and authorizations are met.
* Ensure any software localization and configuration of the solution to a client's requirements.
* Work closely with client's IT group to achieve above.
* Provide technology support and analyze/improve technical architectures in support of business processes.
* Provide input to the development of offerings as a whole and specifically for individual clients.
Responsibilities also Include
* Understand and document the current and any planned changes to the technical (especially data) architecture, business functions and processes including any key challenges or opportunities and specific requirements.
* Identify the integration points, specify and implement the data and system interfaces as well as the data mappings and transformations needed for the engagement.
* Design and present the approach to efficiently integrate Enterra's business solutions into the client architecture
* Model the technical benefits to be gained from the system implementation. This includes performance, accuracy, cost, and other implications.
* Configure and test the technical components of client specific instance of the Enterra business solution.
* Deploy the solutions within client environments and/or an Enterra environment configured for the client.
* Train client personnel in the management of the solution.
* Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) subject.
* Minimum of 2 years hands on experience deploying solutions to clients in the Azure Cloud (ideally SaaS) environment
* An understanding of microservices architecture
* Experience in data analytics and warehousing to extract, transform and load data
* Solid verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate complex data sets to both internal teams and client teams. This includes documentation, presentations, and individual analysis sessions.
* Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business sense.
* Experience programming in Python or R (or related programming language) for system integration or data analytics.
* Experience in a client-facing/consulting role
The following additional skills would be a plus:
* Experience in the Consumer Products & Goods (CPG) Industry.
* Experience with one of more of the following technologies: ERP, CRM, API, databases, cloud, data wrangling.
* Experience with one or more of the following advanced technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.