Power BI - Espoo & Oulu
Do you want to work within a strong internal culture that gives you limitless opportunities to grow as a professional and realize your own potential?
Our client is an innovative group of experts who offer you the opportunity to complete challenging and interesting assignments utilizing the latest Azure technology with colleagues who are amongst the top in the industry.
Our client focuses solely on Azure Data Warehousing/Analytics, as well as Azure Integrations, working on fascinating large projects in the private sector. Employees are always working in teams in an open and friendly environment that offers flexible working options.
* Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of our analytics and visualization tools.
* Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them.
* Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations.
* Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function.
* Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision making.
What they are looking for:
* Experience in Power BI Development
* Experience in using Power BI technology to create analytics solutions
* Experience in data storage and design and implementation of data integrations (ETL/ELT)
* Experience in Tableau, Qlik and/or Power BI
* Fluent SQL and general understanding of the Azure Data/Analytics Platform.
* Fluency in Finnish and English
* Proactive attitude and excellent self-coordination skills
* 3+ years' experience in data platform / data warehouse projects in Microsoft Azure platform
* 3+ years' experience in Power BI & SQL Server Integrations Services
What they offer:
* 100% remote availability
* Very flexible working hours
* A motivated team, versatile tasks and opportunities to learn new things
* Work with the latest technology and in interesting projects where you get to make an impact
* Feelings of success, a warm team spirit and a great atmosphere
* A pleasant and modern working environment, fair rewards and flexible working hours
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
Max William Bright
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.