Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner focusing on non-profit clients and they're looking to bring on a Development Manager! They are looking for someone to lead a team of front and back-end developers on projects improving Dynamics 365. An ideal candidate will be passionate, solutions driven and committed.
* Oversee the day-to-day efforts of both our product-facing and client-facing developers, ensuring olid architecture decisions.
* Create and / or supervise the creation of detailed technical specifications to support project goals.
* Ensure the accountability of all development resources for product quality and timeliness.
* Refine, document, roll-out, and enforce new development processes in alignment with industry best practices.
* Maintain accountability for personal and team billability goals.
The Client is Looking for:
* 5 years of proven experience successfully managing a development team.
* 3-5 years of proven experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
* Power Platform development experience including Power Apps (Canvas and Model-Driven), Dataverse, Power BI, Power Automate, and Common Data Service administration.
* Ability to write .NET plugins utilizing the Dynamics 365 SDK.
* Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 993-1404!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-646-993-1404 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!