You will need to be prepared to work closely with customers across Australia and build lasting partnerships with them. You will be willing to go the extra mile to ensure their support needs are met. The successful candidate will be able to engage at all levels and will be results driven, always seeking value for our customers while representing the organisations brand.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications.
* You wil configure Dynamics 365 Sales to match the organization's unique business process, and model Dynamics 365 Sales data.
* Extend Dynamics 365 solutions using Power Platform components, such as Power Automate and Power Apps.
Skills & Qualifications
* 1.5+ years experience in Dynamics CRM/CE
* Exposure to Power Platform
* 'Can do' attitude
* Remote working arrangements
* Supportive and tight-knit team environment
* Work on one of the states largest CRM projects
*Only PR or Australian Citizens will be accepted for this role*
If this sounds of interest or are wanting to find out more - please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly on 0402 473 622.