Domain Architect - Permanent Hire - Product Development
* My client is an ambitious energy group, one of the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. Their focus is in researching and developing economically viable, environmentally friendly sustainable energy solutions.
* They are constantly learning and improving their skills to contribute to the constant influx of new exciting challenges.
* A great combination of a start-up-like working culture but with the backbone of a big company.
* Office based in Helsinki, yet you can also work from anywhere in Finland, Sweden or Norway.
* Speaking to technical teams and helping roadmap major digitalization projects.
* Setting up IoT practices for renewable energy sources.
* Leading the digitalization effort.
* Speaking to stakeholders and gathering information from the technical teams, clarifying uncertainties.
* Finnish fluency.
* Extensive experience in programming or Data Engineering (flexible with the focus: BI/Data, ERP, Software Engineering, IoT, etc.)
* Technology agnostic mindset.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Pro-active mindset, striving to fix a problem as soon as it arises and being passionate about actioning any initiatives.
* Knowledge of energy sector is a big advantage.
Reasons to apply:
* A financially strong company with no bureaucracy, encouraging low hierarchy and flat structure.
* Very meaningful work in the renewable energy sector, promoting environmentally friendly approach.
* Focus on digitalization and modernization.
* Ability to have a big say in the decision making and how things are done internally and externally.
* Earning potential of up to 7,000€ per month + Bonus.
Any further questions before applying?