Reporting to the Enterprise Architect, in this newly created role, you will work with stakeholders to understand problems and identify solutions that meet business needs, aligned with technology strategy and architecture. In collaboration with our teams, you will validate functional and non-functional requirements, to form a view on how the business is best supported by technology.
Role & Responsibilities
* Providing technical leadership and direction to squad and team members
* Collaborating with other squads and teams to ensure they are aware of the solution designs being implemented, promoting alignment to architectural standards
* Working with developers and other technical specialists to promote, support and explain solution detail
* Creating, updating and maintaining solution documents
* Making platform recommendations
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years' experience performing a similar role within a large organisation
* Experience with process redesign to digitise and automate business processes
* Experience in design and delivery of integrating Microsoft and Non-Microsoft platforms and/or products
* Experience with Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure API Management and Cloud Services
* Exposure or experience with Sitecore CMS, Moodle LMS or other contemporary online services would be well regarded
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more about this opportunity - please send your updated Cv to email@example.com OR call directly on 0402 473 622.