Principal D365 Software Engineer
I am currently working with a construction company that is looking to bring on a D365 Software Engineer since the company is urgently hiring for this role and are actively interviewing! They are looking for candidates with the following:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead technical designs with D365 and the Power Platform
* Collaborate with internal teams to understand data structures and processes
* Create clear and concise technical design documentations
* Work with managers and architects to ensure solutions meet enterprise standards
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of Microsoft D365 experience
* Understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM entities, work flows, and security
* Experience with the Power Platform, Power Apps, and Azure functions
* Strong communication and analysis skills
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Generous PTO
* Housing/Mortgage settlements
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Claudia Carranza at 646-403-3613 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-403-3613 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.