Dynamics 365 Developer
I am currently working with an IT consulting organization that is looking to bring on a remote Dynamics 365 Developer since the company is urgently hiring for this role and are actively interviewing! They are looking for candidates with the following:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Develop and support MS Dynamics 365 & Azure applications
* Create work flows and extensions
* Write plug-ins to apply business logic and integrate MS Dynamics 365
* Assist with the development of user stories, cases, and designs
* Work collaboratively with stakeholders, requirements, and development teams
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 4 years of Dynamics solution development experience
* Experience with Microsoft Dataverse preferred
* Experience working with Federal Government agencies preferred
* S. Citizenship is required
* Strong cross functional and technical knowledge
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Tuition reimbursement
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Claudia Carranza at 646-403-3613 or send an email to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-403-3613 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.