Remote D365 Developer
I am currently working with a Financial Services company They are looking to bring on a remote D365 Developer based out in Massachusetts since the company is urgently hiring for this role and are actively interviewing! They are looking for candidates with the following:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design and develop systems to support business and technical needs
* Integrations of features in Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform
* Help implement and configure new technology systems
* Create and maintain documentations
* Lead and mentor junior staff
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, CS, CE, preferred
* 3 years of experience with D365 or Power Platform
* 5 years of experience with full software development life cycles
* Ability to create portals and mobile applications
* Translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes
* Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Generous paid time off
* Early release Fridays
* Life insurance plans
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Claudia Carranza at 646-403-3613 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-403-3613 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.