Senior Developer / Architect (Front end) - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
* One of the biggest HR-software providers in Finland.
* They focus on developing high-quality application solutions for the smooth management of the entire employment life-cycle.
* They are the leaders in the field with their key product being used to manage the employment life-cycle of more than 500,000 Finnish employees.
* Their offices are based in Espoo, Tampere, Jyväskylä and Turku, yet they offer 100% remote work.
* Working as a part of a small agile team along with professionals with 10+ years of experience in the field.
* Participating in the development of a leading HR / Finance application and constantly adapting it depending on the changes in legislation.
* Working in collaboration with product development and product management team.
* Guiding team members and providing support when needed.
* Finnish language fluency.
* Understanding of .NET/C#, API's and SQL in order to communication with back end developers.
* Ability to design high-quality secure solutions and participate in decision-making process.
Reasons to apply:
* Becoming a part of one of the largest software houses in Finland.
* Supportive and professional team who you can brainstorm and spar with to reach the best solutions.
* Flexible working model: you can work remotely or from one of the offices depending on your wishes.
* Earning potential of up to 6,000€/pm.
* A variety of benefits provided, including health care, sports and well being.
Any further questions before applying?