The IT Site Lead/ ERP Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating and improving ERP systems supporting warehouse/distribution center operations in Piqua, OH. As an on-site extension of the Hobart Service IT team, the individual will play an integral role in system analysis, support, testing, and evaluation within our ERP system specifically focused on Advanced Warehousing and Supply Chain functions. The individual will obtain a deep understanding of the site operations and act as a collaborative advocate and implementer of key IT system changes. As a secondary function, in conjunction with the IT Operations teams, the individual will perform initial triage of core IT infrastructure and end-user devices such as network, Wi-Fi, handhelds, and PCs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in the development of the facility IT/ERP strategy and vision.
* Involvement/support on business process projects and initiatives that involve IT/ERP system changes.
* Meet with stakeholders and process owners to facilitate change prioritization and testing.
* Collaborate with the business and IT team to troubleshoot day-to-day systems issues, identify root causes, and gather business impact to help prioritize the order in which they are being addressed.
* Daily support of critical operations hardware (handheld scanners, printers, shipping/receiving stations, etc.).
* Incident management and escalation.
* Proactive communication of identified issues to impacted users.
* Assist with system training and train-the-trainer sessions.
* Perform other duties as assigned, including cross-training critical IT functions.
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Work Experience
* Associates degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Business, related field, or equivalent work experience.
* 6+ years' experience working as an analyst.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field.
* Experience with SQL Server, TSQL and SSMS
* Experience with Azure DevOps
* Experience supporting ERP system
* Experience working for manufacturing, logistics, or parts company.
* Working knowledge of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
* Must have proven analytical/problem-solving skills.