Title: D365 Financial Analyst - $110,000 - Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform Functional Inhouse Consultant Finance you will be responsible for providing functional and architectural guidance, engaging with key stakeholders to implement stable and scalable solutions while responsible for the continuous development of TeamViewer's D365 eco-system.
* Act as an In-house Dynamics 365 Finance (AX) Consultant.
* Hands on experience with finance module configuration, execution, processes and capabilities
* Moderate finance workshops to collect, review, re-engineer and architect future finance processes to improve business efficiencies
* Be involved in quality assurance and release management topics
* Professional experience with D365/Dynamics AX
* Deep knowledge of D365/AX Finance modules and functional capabilities including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management, Sales Order, Fixed Assets and other financial focused areas
* Has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full life-cycle implementations of D365 / AX
* Understanding of Azure DevOps, Life Cycle Services (LCS) and Microsoft trends and specific best practices is a must