Dynamics Business Central ERP Consultant- Remote (PA/NJ/DE only)- 110-150k
A Dynamics NAV end user, described as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania, is seeking an ERP Consultant to help with their Accounting and Business Central ERP system.
This is a rapidly growing company that still retains the feel of a startup, and has been rated one of the best places to work in Philly!
They have recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics and are in need of someone to help them adapt their system to this growth, train users on NAV/BC functionality, and act as an intermediary between company stakeholders and the company's Microsoft Partner on customization projects.
Having the passion and ability to be continuously learning about latest middle market IT trends that forms the foundation of suitable Accounting/ERP systems. Given the large install base of Microsoft technologies in the middle market, our professionals also need to develop in-depth expertise with
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP and related business process automation and analytics tools. Familiarity with core accounting and finance functions, financial reporting and related operational processes are critical for success.
Responsibilities will include:
* Ability to review and assess client accounting and ERP systems, conduct business process walkthroughs, assist with establishing requirements, process improvement recommendations, solution evaluations and implementation advisory services.
* Ability to conduct and manage accounting/ERP system training, business process design and reporting/analytics advisory services leveraging Microsoft tools and applications.
* Participate with other team members in various educational and marketing related activities such as writing articles, conducting webinars and workshops sponsored by the firm or other professional organizations.
The ideal candidate will have the following capabilities:
* College degree in accounting, finance, MIS or a related field a must (advance degree a plus).
* Professional designations in IT and/or accounting or being able to obtain such credentials are a major advantage.
* 10+ years of relevant professional experience in IT, Accounting/ERP related system evaluations and implementations with an emphasis on middle market environments.
* Strong understanding of key accounting concepts, operational processes and features within leading middle market applications such as Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage or similar products a must.
* Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics BC or NAV a major plus.
* Advanced hands-on knowledge of analytics and reporting tools a plus.
* Strong organizational, communication, project and priority management skills are critical.
* Familiarity with client advisory and engagement management in a consulting environment are major advantages.
* Possess a positive attitude, a strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth.
* The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues as well as offering potential solutions.
* A strong ability to understand the "big picture" quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize among many competing tasks.
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.