Finance Consultant- Microsoft F&O- Remote- $140,000
My Client is in search of a full-time Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations professional. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in offering expert consultation and guidance to new and existing Dynamics D365 F&O customers. The position demands a deep understanding of various business processes, including Quote-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Sale, Bank Reconciliation, Integrations, Finance, Production, and Project Accounting. Your responsibilities will encompass system design, initialization, database management, integration design, fit-gap analysis, training, and reporting for D365 F&O implementations.
* Lead design and discovery sessions directly with customers.
* Take charge of Dynamics ERP System and Module Setup and Configuration.
* Maintain Design Decision documentation, including Solution Design and Project Plans.
* Provide direction and guidance for Proof of Concept.
* Create Functional Specification documents for required customizations.
* Test, deploy, and ensure solutions align with project or customer requirements.
* Assist clients in the full migration of master, historical, and transactional data.
* Develop test scripts and lead Conference Room Pilots and User Acceptance Testing sessions.
* Create User Guides and conduct user training.
* Generate Financial statements as needed.
* Deliver ongoing Customer Support Services.
* Assist in pre-sales demonstrations.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline.
* A minimum of five years of combined experience in Dynamics AX and D365 F&O ERP implementations.
* Proficiency in Financials, Banking, Distribution, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Sales and Marketing, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Consolidation, Project Accounting, and Production modules.
* Demonstrated success in implementing new Dynamics systems, including system configuration and data setup.
* Familiarity with network and cloud-based applications and capabilities.
* Excellent communication, meeting facilitation, and presentation skills.
* Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical personnel to solve problems.
* Microsoft certifications are preferred.
* Willingness to undergo necessary training and certification exams.
* Salary up to $150,000
* PTO of 4 weeks
* Medical, Vision, and Dental
* Remote Work
* Sign on Bonus
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!