Financial Systems Solutions Administrator (D365 Business Central)
Location: Hybrid and/or Remote
We are a leading player in the sustainable circular economy sector, comprising three distinct business segments: an investment firm, an innovation center, and an operating group. Our investment firm manages investments across various strategies on behalf of global institutions, corporations, and family offices. Our innovation center, the Center for the Circular Economy, brings together competitors and collaborators to address complex material challenges and drive systemic change in support of circularity. The operating group, Circular Services, operates a network of twelve recycling facilities and offers comprehensive circular materials management solutions, helping municipalities and businesses across the United States close the loop on valuable materials.
Role Overview: Our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization is seeking an experienced Financial Systems Solutions Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will have primary responsibility for the development and enhancement of our Microsoft D365 Business Central application system and other key line-of-business applications (such as CIE Trade, AMCS's SAI, and PC Scales). You will collaborate closely with finance, logistics, procurement, and purchasing teams within our material recovery facility (MRF) operational unit.
Additionally, your role will be instrumental in enhancing technology stacks for other business units
* Overseeing application support for finance, procurement, payables, automated vendor invoicing, and CMMS modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central.
* Analyzing business processes and aligning them with system functionality.
* Customizing workflows to track and record business operations and control standards.
* Utilizing application design tools and techniques to translate business requirements into technical application designs
* Reviewing monthly reports on progress toward continuous improvement goals.
* Collaborating with audit and reporting systems to ensure data integrity.
* Actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives to foster cross-functional support.
* Facilitating support to the business through the resolution of complex application issues.
* Ensuring timely responses to 2nd and 3rd level help desk requests and escalating to vendors when necessary.
* Supporting group IT as required and assisting with the implementation and maintenance of group systems and projects.
* Proactively researching areas for system improvement to enhance efficiency, visibility, and cost reduction.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems with over 10 years of related work experience.
* More than 3 years of experience with Business Central (open to more experienced profiles).
* Expertise in finance, requisitioning, purchasing, and payment processes within Business Central.
* Experience in systems design and development from business requirements analysis to day-to-day management.
* Strong knowledge of business theory, processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
* Thorough understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
* Demonstrated ability to apply IT to solve business problems.
* In-depth knowledge of applicable IT-related laws and regulations.
* Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Outstanding written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly manner.
* Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative setting.
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!