Network Administrator- Cleveland Ohio- ($65,000-$80,000)
The role of Systems Administrator involves administering, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining the company's operating systems and associated software. This includes providing both level 1 and 2 support to end users, as well as troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft Windows workstations and servers in various locations. The position requires maintaining the integrity and security of the company's computer network and systems. The role demands flexibility in working hours to support U.S., Canadian, and international business units/locations, as well as remote users.
* Upgrading, installing, and configuring application software and computer hardware.
* Providing technical support and troubleshooting for system users.
* Planning and executing system upgrades, including transitioning from test to production environments.
* Establishing and enforcing standards for hardware and software compatibility.
* Recommending hardware and software upgrades based on growth statistics and forecasts.
* Managing system backups, data recoveries, and minor hardware/software repairs.
* Troubleshooting network issues and optimizing performance through tuning.
* Implementing secure network access protocols and conducting evaluations.
* Documenting operations and maintaining records.
* Delivering training sessions and resources to ensure safe network utilization.
* Managing system permissions and user accounts.
* Conducting security tests and monitoring.
* Maintaining network infrastructure and file systems.
* Collaborating closely with the IT Manager to support data and network systems.
* Providing level 1-2 support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
* Offering hardware and software support, as well as training for end users.
* Identifying and troubleshooting LAN/WAN/VPN issues.
* Identifying security vulnerabilities and taking appropriate measures.
* Monitoring and maintaining backup, disaster recovery, and VOIP systems.
* Providing Office 365 support.
* Staying updated with industry knowledge through educational opportunities.
* Fostering a culture of excellence and supporting health and safety initiatives.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Eagerness to learn and master new tasks.
* Minimum of 2 years of support experience, including Microsoft Windows systems and networking.
* Associate degree in IT or equivalent education and experience.
* A+ certification; MCSE certification is a plus.
* Ability to travel up to 25%.
Skills / Competencies:
* Proficiency in MS Windows operating systems for workstations and servers.
* Office 365 support, with a focus on SharePoint and Exchange.
* Knowledge of ERP systems, especially MS Dynamics NAV.
* SQL database administration skills.
* Monitoring and administration of backup and disaster recovery systems.
* Setup and removal of new users.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Active Directory.
* Hardware and software diagnostics and troubleshooting.
* Help desk support.
* Network documentation management.
* Experience with firewalls (Sonicwall), bandwidth management, and networking.
* Familiarity with virtualization technology, specifically Hyper-V.
* Strong security administration skills.
* Experience with IP phone systems (Switchvox preferred) and GFI Archiver.
* Solidworks support knowledge.
* Base Salary $65,000-$80,000
* Company-wide bonus tbd
* PTO 15 days
* Remote flexibility after 6 months
* Relocation Assistance to qualified candidates
* Microsoft Dynamics training and IT training to fast track your career
* Promotion to IT director within 2 years
* Dental, Medical, and Vision Benefits
* 401k match up to 4%
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!