The Project Manager is reporting to the Vice President of Professional Services under direct supervision of the Engagement Management Team Lead. The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the success of the projects that they manage. They are responsible for providing responsive, caring, accurate, and professional service to our clients. This role is an important contact for our clients prospects, their clients, associates and vendors, and therefore must represent the highest image possible.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead ERP and CRM implementations or upgrades across multi-site organizations.
* Schedule and attend client kickoff meetings and coordinate consultant schedules for their individual projects.
* Maintain all time lines, task lists, change orders, and project book details.
* Maintain all timelines, task lists, change orders, and project book details.
* Manage engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting, and accounts receivable.
* Preparation for and attendance at all internal and client project status meetings.
* Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skills & Qualifications
* Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Experience
* Proven Leadership skills
* Proficiency within at least of the following disciplines: Finance, Distribution, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Job Cost, or Service.
* US Citizenship
* Remote work
* PTO and company paid holidays
* 401k with company match
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Fast Career Growth
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!