Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
Main responsibilities are to work with client companies in the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central. Primarily Dynamics 365 Business Central in the Cloud for new business. This position offers diversity in clients/projects and an opportunity to work in a team environment. This role is a balanced role with an emphasis on functional capability and business process expertise.
* Assist sales personnel with the identification of client and prospect needs during discovery.
* Perform Dynamics NAV/Business Central visioning and design sessions with clients and prospects
* Perform business analyst and requirements gathering activities during client implementations
* Document system specifications for customizations and guide developers through the development process
* Work closely with clients in the configuration and migration to Dynamics NAV/Business Central
* Provide cross team support
* Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
* Working with delivery team to design and deliver proposed solution.
* Creation of documentation to define processes and requirements.
* Identify solutions which may not be met by standard solution.
* Analysis with client of legacy systems and identifying migration strategy for data.
* Creation of end user training documentation and delivering hands on/virtual training.
* Report Creation
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree, in a relevant field
* Proficiency within at least two of the following disciplines: Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing, Job Cost, or Service.
* At least 3 years' experience successfully implementing Dynamics NAV/Business Central in one or more of the following roles: Solution Consultant, Functional Consultant, or Implementation Consultant.
* 4+ full-cycle ERP solutions in the implementation consultant role.
* Prior product support, consulting, or business analyst experience.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of other ERP solutions would be beneficial.
* Report writing experience, Jet, SQL Reporting Services or Power BI is a plus.
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills.
* Ability to work independently on client site when needed, as well as contributing as an effective team member.
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!