Dynamics Business Central Senior Business Analyst -Remote West Coast
A family owned Dynamics NAV end user, described as one of the best places to work in California, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to help support their current ERP system.
Our client is rapidly growing in the Food and Beverage industry operating wineries all across the globe.
Are you looking for an agile, independent environment within an exciting player in the NAV Marketplace?
Then this is the job for you!
We need a candidate with:
* You will be a subject matter expert for Business Central application.
* Must have understanding of Financial, Production, MRP, EDI, Logistics, and WMS areas of the ERP system.
* Provide day-to-day user issues support.
* Experience in supporting Warehouse operations including scanning technologies.
* You will be responsible for business analysis, writing technical documentation, and working with external partners to complete development.
* You will be responsible for training our users on Business Central.
* Build Power BI dashboards as necessary.
* Design API specs to move data in and out of Business Central.
* Evaluate and propose improvements to current integrations and lead implementation of new integrations.
* You will be responsible for evaluating new technologies using the RFP process.
* Evaluate new technologies to automate warehouse activity.
* Participate in creating a strategic technology road map with the VP of IT and key business stakeholders.
* Develop expertise in applications and perform issue identification, verification, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
* Facilitate two-way feedback communication between end-users and the rest of the IT staff.
* Develop systems documentation as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledge of wine industry process & technologies.
* Demonstrated experience in business process re-engineering and deployment.
* Ability to gather user requirements, document and implement.
* Project Management Concepts and ability to create project plans.
* Ability to train a small and large group of users.
* Solid understanding of how systems integrations work.
* Fast learner of new technologies.
* Experience working in a team-oriented service desk environment, with the ability to positively contribute to cross-functional teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
* Up to 130K starting salary for top candidates
* Top of the line benefits package
* Ability to work from home with minimal to zero travel
* Opportunity to work with the latest in ERP technologies
* Stable organization with low turnover
* Career growth potential
Apply now by contacting Tyler at 347-352-0775 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.