Developer - Junior to Senior Level - .NET/Java/Scala
Nigel Frank International is looking for a collaborative and skilled Developer (Java/Scala/.NET) to work on a remote basis in the UK. This full-time role offers a salary of up to £75k and some great employee benefits.
As a Consultant, you will contribute to technical and ways-of-working discussions. You will also use TDD and pair programming with other members of your team to deliver well-designed and tested code.
In your first few weeks in this Consultant role, you can expect to:
· Communicate with both technical and non-technical people
· Elaborate on and upkeep user stories and technical tasks
· Help promote an environment of collaboration, championing values such as T-shaping.
To succeed in this flexible role, you will need knowledge of and experience working with core Java and functional Java (streams, lambdas, etc.). You will also require the following:
· Programming skills in designing and implementing multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot, Play Framework or JHipster
· Knowledge of Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, configuration with annotations or XML
· Experience handling relational and NoSQL databases in a Java-based ecosystem using technologies like JDBC, Spring Data, Hibernate and JPA.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary based on individual skill/experience level, up to £75,000.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote full-time Developer (Java/Scala/.NET) job, please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.