The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem specific to the Microsoft 365 suite of products and have demonstrated experience in completing projects with Cloud, Office 365, Identity and Authentication, and Microsoft Enterprise Applications. We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of Microsoft Solutions and a desire to work hard and learn fast while helping our clients succeed with their business goals.
Position responsibilities include:
* Orchestrate discovery calls and drive strategic technology conversations with customers and their key stakeholders
* Developing relationships with strategic prospects and creatively engaging them in differentiated, value-added conversations that convert to opportunities and profitable wins.
* Designing and positioning services and technology solutions that draw upon the full scope of capabilities to address the business and technical needs of prospects and customers.
* Identifies new areas and business processes where Microsoft 365 Solution such as Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Intune, and others can be leveraged and facilitates continual process improvement
* Delivering consultative and technical services as required to capitalize on revenue-generating opportunities, nurture customer relationships, and demonstrate our credible expertise in our chosen solution areas.
* Creatively differentiating and promoting us as the "go-to" provider for our chosen partners in Modern Workplace and Cloud Computing: Microsoft, Nutanix, Rubrik, Cohesity, Cisco, and Citrix.
* Work with Project Management to ensure an effective transition from the sales phase to the delivery phase and address exceptions that might arise during project execution.
* Participate in quarterly sales briefings to communicate the status of current opportunities and share insights that aid the sales process.
* Use social platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn and Twitter, to build awareness of the company and its offerings, and engage with customers.
* Challenge customers using your skills, insight, and experience to guide clients toward solutions. You must be able to challenge their beliefs with well-researched, tailored insights, bringing in creative and business-savvy solutions that drive the sale and maximize outcomes.
* Maintain knowledge of eligible incentive programs that clients can utilize to engage with us.
* Participate in Microsoft planning sessions and support the internal team with upcoming relevant changes to be aware of to support the client.
* Lead and deliver workshops and envisioning sessions with clients and prospects to assist in education and positioning of solutions.
* Scope work and proposals for Portfolio solutions. In a hands-on role, you must be able to act under pressure and show wisdom and leadership, often for an audience of top-tier executives. This includes creating Statements of Work with work scope and deliverables, project costing, and other related activities.
Services Engineer Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with a variety of audiences both large and small
* Prior work experience in consulting/architecture preferred
* Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
* Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment
* Experience with the following is preferred (must be willing to jump into these project areas)
o Microsoft Core Services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams)
o Microsoft Security (Defender Suite, Endpoint Management, Azure Active Directory)
o Hybrid Configurations with traditional networks, services, and servers.
Solutions Architect Desired Qualifications and Experience (in addition to the above):
* 3+ years' experience within the professional services/consulting industry (Microsoft Partner experience preferred)