Seeking a Principal Systems Engineer in our Carrollton, TX office to support our Secure Integrated Solutions team in developing and deploying security solutions that facilitate protection of the nation's critical infrastructure.
* Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience.
* Five (5) or more years of engineering experience in project operations, including all phases of the system development life cycle.
* Five (5) or more years of experience managing system requirements or technical project management.
* Experience with requirements management tools, such as DOORS.
* Experience with scheduling tools, such as MS Project.
* System and network architecture and design.
* Microsoft operating systems.
* Relational databases, such as Oracle.
* Microsoft Active Directory.
* Software Development Life Cycles.
* Systems Engineering V-Model.
* Cybersecurity policies and procedures.
Key skills for success:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
* Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate all project team members.
* Strong sense of ownership in project deliverables, with initiative and entrepreneurial characteristics.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong organizational skills and configuration management.
* Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment.