Dynamics 365 F&O Senior Application Solution Architect
If you're on the hunt for the perfect opportunity to make a difference within a prosperous company using your technical skills, look no further!
As a Dynamics 365 F&O Senior Application Solution Architect your ability to lead will play an important role in all stages of the project life cycle including analyzing, designing, modeling, testing, and deploying applicable and proper solutions.
An outstanding candidate will be an ambitious leader, who can work in complex circumstances and within set time frames.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Thoroughly understand the ins and outs of the technical areas of the applications used by the enterprise and act as a person who provides direction to their team of developers.
* Lead in the building and maintenance of extensions, data conversion, provisions, and application integration assuring that all enterprise architecture guidelines are followed.
* Successfully grasp Dynamics F&O's tight-knit correspondents such as Azure, Azure Structured Query Language, Power Apps, and Azure Logic Apps.
* Ability to develop and present new apps and technologies to IT departments and technical partners and vendors.
* Make certain that the technical demands link back to the set customer requirements and performance objectives and that the technical outlook is consistent with the client's long-term goal.
Skills and Qualifications:
* 5+ years of enterprise resource planning technical implementation (AX 2012, Dynamics 365)
* 5+ ERP technical implementation
* 10+ Years strong application development (Java & .NET)
* Proper experience with information model techniques
* Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
Join this exceptional team full of extraordinary and motivated people. Their culture is fast paced and very innovative. They would love to welcome a top-notch candidate like yourself.