Our client, a Microsoft Partner, is looking to add a Technical Product Manager/Customer Engagement Lead to its team. This is a new customer facing position with the goal of selling client's products and services to customers. This role is a high level individual contributor, reports into the COO and is expected to grow.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop and drive business cases that outline problems, impacts, proposed solutions and outcomes that help improve our performance and success.
* Identify opportunities to improve or modify products and services to improve customer effectiveness and experience, and recommend those improvements through proper channels, driving product/services enhancements and development
* Conduct a project kick-off call, collaborate, and create project plan
* Communicating project progress, status updates, and issues to stakeholders, both internally and externally, and providing regular reports on project status and financials.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of Public cloud platforms Azure, or AWS. Knowledge of MS Collaboration suite (Teams, SharePoint)
* Knows the market as an experienced technical product manager, can advise and sell customers on product(s). Will need to learn Client's products. Not expected to know client's products as they are 'very unique'
* Responsible to drive Deliverables, Timeline, and Quality. Has Technical credibility and authority with Azure or AWS. May come from a technical environment of working for contact centers, or security centers.
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (347)783-6566
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.