Position Overview: Director of IT - Microsoft Business Central - Remote $125,000
* Strategic Leadership: Lead the IT department, driving the strategic vision and ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
* Client Engagement: Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and provide strategic guidance on Microsoft Navision and Business Central implementations.
* Team Management: Oversee a team of skilled IT professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
* Project Oversight: Manage end-to-end implementation projects, ensuring successful delivery within scope, budget, and timeline.
* Technology Expertise: Stay abreast of the latest developments in Microsoft Business Central and related technologies, advising both internal teams and clients on best practices.
* Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and Microsoft to drive business growth and ensure client satisfaction.
* Proven experience in a leadership role within the IT domain, preferably with a focus on Microsoft Business Central and Navision.
* Strong project management skills, with a track record of successful implementation and delivery.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Business Central, Navision, and related technologies.
* Previous experience working with a Microsoft Partner Consultancy is a plus.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Business Central and Navision development and customization.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate).
* Experience with SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and other related Microsoft technologies.
* Familiarity with integration tools and methodologies (APIs, EDI, etc.).
* Strong understanding of cloud computing and infrastructure (Azure, AWS).
* Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are highly desirable.
* Competitive salary of $125,000
* Comprehensive health, dental, and 401k benefits
* Remote work flexibility
* Opportunities for professional development and career growth
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!