Business Central Functional Consultant - Supply Chain and Warehouse Management Specialist
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: $125,000 per year
Are you an experienced Business Central Functional Consultant with a deep expertise in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management? Are you looking for a fully remote opportunity that allows you to work from the comfort of your own home while making a significant impact on the success of businesses around the world? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our company is a leader in providing innovative business solutions that help organizations optimize their operations, improve efficiency, and drive growth. We specialize in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations, and we're seeking a talented Functional Consultant to join our dynamic team.
As a Business Central Functional Consultant specializing in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management, you will play a pivotal role in helping our clients streamline their operations, manage their inventory, and enhance their warehouse processes. You will be responsible for implementing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to meet our clients' unique business requirements.
* Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and design solutions that leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
* Configure and customize Business Central to support Supply Chain and Warehouse Management processes.
* Provide expertise in areas such as inventory management, order processing, procurement, and logistics.
* Utilize your experience with NAV and Business Central from the Microsoft Partner channel to enhance client solutions.
* Conduct training sessions and workshops for end-users.
* Assist with data migration, system integration, and testing.
* Troubleshoot issues, provide support, and recommend system enhancements.
* Proven experience as a Functional Consultant with a focus on Supply Chain and Warehouse Management within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
* Strong knowledge of inventory management, procurement, and logistics processes.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently in a remote environment.
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV certifications are a plus.
* Competitive salary of $125,000 per year.
* Fully remote work arrangement.
* Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and industries.
* Professional development and training opportunities.
* Supportive and collaborative team culture.
* Health, dental, and retirement benefits.
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!