Full Stack Developer- Remote- $90,000-100,00
My client is a leading producer of high-quality chemicals, dedicated to innovation and sustainable solutions. With a rich history and a strong commitment to environmental responsibility, we are poised for continued growth and expansion. They are seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
* Develop and maintain web applications using the PHP stack.
* Manage Linux-based servers, ensuring their stability and security.
* Work with databases, primarily SQL, to design, optimize, and maintain data structures.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze requirements.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues efficiently.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our technology stack.
* Proven experience in PHP development with a strong understanding of the full web development lifecycle.
* Proficiency in Linux server management and administration.
* Solid knowledge of SQL and experience with database design and optimization.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Strong communication and teamwork skills.
* Competitive base salary or contract rate within the range of $90,000 - $100,000.
* Performance-based bonuses.
* Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental, and more.
* Fully remote
How to Apply:
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!