Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant (Remote) $125k+
Are you passionate about helping businesses thrive with cutting-edge technology? Do you have a solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central? If so, we are seeking a talented Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant to join our dynamic team and work with diverse clients in designing, implementing, and supporting business solutions.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, you will play a key role in assisting our sales team, conducting visioning and design sessions, gathering requirements, and collaborating with clients to configure and migrate to Dynamics NAV/Business Central. Your expertise will guide developers through the customization process, and you'll be instrumental in delivering high-quality client service, ensuring their expectations are exceeded. Additionally, you will participate in cross-team support, create documentation for processes and requirements, and analyze legacy systems, identifying data migration strategies.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
* Proficiency in at least two of the following disciplines: Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing, Job Cost, or Service.
* Minimum of 3 years' successful experience implementing Dynamics NAV/Business Central as a Solution Consultant, Functional Consultant, or Implementation Consultant.
* Experience with at least 4 full-cycle ERP solutions in the implementation consultant role.
* Previous product support, consulting, or business analyst experience.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of other ERP solutions would be beneficial.
* Report writing experience (Jet, SQL Reporting Services, or Power BI is a plus).
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management abilities.
* Capability to work independently on client sites and contribute effectively as a team member.
* US citizenship is required.
This is a remote position.
The role pays up to $125,000 per year.
Why Join Us?
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! We value our employees and provide a nurturing environment for professional growth and development. Working directly with clients and key decision makers across various industries, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to our clients' success. As part of our team, you'll be recognized for your accomplishments and potential and have access to a competitive compensation package, including a bonus pay structure, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
About Nigel Frank International:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available, I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time