Position : Bilingual Director of Professional Services
Type : Permanent
Salary: up to $180K CAD
Our client is an acclaimed boutique Microsoft consultancy with over 20 years of experience in IT Modernization. They work to serve their customers from a range from industries; Media & Communications, Healthcare and Retail to give a few examples.
* Cloud Strategy and Governance
* Modern Engineering
* Application Innovation and Modernization
* Analytics and AI
Would you like to help build the future for a leading Services Company in the Cloud Computing business and be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the Enterprise? Do you have the business acumen, technical background, and business development experience necessary to help further establish an award winning Microsoft Partner?
The ideal candidate for the Director of Professional Services will be able to engage in business outcome discussions at the executive level, as well as work with technical individuals and teams. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to convey a compelling value proposition and understand how focused solutions help Enterprise Customers achieve their company goals. Candidates should have a demonstrated technical depth and an ability to manage channel engagements.
* Serve as the primary interface for your aligned opportunities.
* Build and execute a plan to effectively leverage the channel at scale.
* Develop and manage the sales pipeline to ensure a robust portfolio of opportunities.
* Understand relevant technical considerations based on the company's solution portfolio.
* Contribute to the development of opportunities into services offerings including:
* Participating into elaboration of the solution options benefits, scope, assumptions and pricing
* Presenting the options to the customer
* Elaborating and obtaining the signed agreement
* Acting as the account manager, participate to the successful delivery of project envisioned value including scheduling, resource allocation, key meeting with stakeholders, budget review, retrospective, etc.
* Support the marketing strategy elaboration and activities.
* Work with key internal stakeholders to solve business problems (e.g. sales, marketing, legal, support, etc.).
* While most meetings are currently virtual, potential for 10% travel to meet with partners and drive new business opportunities.
* Self-starter and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to collaborate and solve complex business challenges.
* Ability to work across cross functional teams to deliver high quality output.
* Ability to navigate the complexities of working with both business and technical stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead executive level meetings.
* Experience working with Microsoft a plus.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other leading clouds solution such as AWS or GCP a plus
* Technical Background valuable.
* English and French Speaking (Canada Only) Preferred.
* Work virtually from the comfort of your own home.
* Salary offerings are based on skill and technical experience and can go up to $180K CAD
* Healthcare and dental
* Base salary & profit-sharing aspect
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Contact Tyesha directly at email@example.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-291-9183. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.