Senior Test Automation Consultant - Finnish speaking
Role & Responsibilities
* To have the seniority to influence projects from the planning phase on-wards, ensuring quality is maintained during implementation.
* Have the experience to be able to influence more junior employees.
* Listen to client expectations and lead from the front to find effective testing solutions.
* Produce relevant test reports and other documentation as needed
* Maintain automated tools for system integration and regression testing
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience on test automation (several years)
* Experience on TA tool Robot framework (other TA tools are bonus)
* CI/CD experience
* Coding experience (for example Python, Java)
* Person who is very interested about test automation
Finnish language and English language (Fluent)
* Work with a range of companies - with the ability to choose projects from the start.
* Excellent benefits, competitive salary (4500-5800€ p/m) and flexible working environment.
* A growing employer, with new offices opening and flexible remote work.
* Face to face time with the owners - offering a real personal focus on your career progression.
If you have any questions, please email Emily Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org