Front End developer - Up to �70,000+Benefits - Fully Remote
One of the leading online survey suppliers to major brands across all sectors. Ikea, Mercedes, Microsoft, NHS and UK Government are some of their valued customers. Their software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and currently supports over 500,000 users worldwide.
As a Lead developer you will take ownership of all front-end development for the applications and will be responsible for architecting, building, and maintaining them to a high standard and ensuring that the other front-end Developers are working to the same quality standards. The front-end Developers will be looking to you to use best-practice, to ensure code is written in a maintainable way and that architecture decisions are made appropriately balancing functionality and business requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
* Take ownership of all front-end applications and their CI/CD pipelines e.g. gulp/webpack
* Engineer, design and estimate solutions for new feature requests together with product team
* Review pull requests to ensure high quality and maintainable solutions
* Coach the front-end team and elevate their technical skills
* Implement new features and build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs that match designs.
* Write unit and integration tests and make sure other team members do the same.
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
* Follow-up new evolutions of technology and take initiative to keep the stack up to date
Skills & Experience
* Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Experience working with pre-processors for SCSS and JS
* Extensive Knowledge of Vue.js
* Experience with TypeScript
* Experience with GIT version control
* Optimising applications for maximum speed and fluidity
* Experience in working with frameworks such as Foundation / Bootstrap
* A talent and eye for UI design
* Experience with reviewing pull requests of colleagues and improving their technical capability
* Solid command of cross-browser compatibly, responsive and accessible
* Experience with common software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation…
* Knowledge of common technologies such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON, SQL…
* Experience with agile software development
* 25 days basic Annual Leave Entitlement (plus Statutory Bank Holidays)
* Up to 5 additional annual leave days increasing with Length of Service
* Generous Pension scheme matching contributions of up to 10%
* Comprehensive Private medical insurance and health cash plans (Dental, Vision, Physical, Mental, Therapies, Travel cover etc.)
* Employee Share Options scheme (EMI-Enterprise Management Incentive scheme) *
* Employee Assistance Program (Confidential support accessible 24x7) *
* Regular company events (team social outings, Christmas party etc)
* Employee birthday gift, you will get a little something from us on your birthday!
* Companywide Christmas Shutdown (deducted from annual entitlement)
* Long service Recognition
* Company Sick pay
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based