Web Developer - Up to £75,000+Benefits
This role is with a very modern London based company with great culture but also the opportunity to work with the best tech professionals on the market. Working with huge brands such as Just eat, Sonos, Hugo boss and other up coming brands such as Bloom & Wild, Gorillas.
Fun and social team with nice and knowledgeable people that are happy to share expertise. Everyone works together and helps each other out. They do regular social events like Friday lunch, Sandwich Competitions (which can get quite competitive), and participate in other social events throughout London in a lot of their offices around London.
They are looking for someone who wants to be involved in the culture of the company and work with a consultative approach rather than solely focus on development.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing Web-based applications and web service-based applications
* Deploy solutions into Test & Production environments
* Take stakeholders through functionality and obtain feedback
* Experience working in an Agile Environment
* To design and develop web-based applications using C#, ASP.Net (Core & .Net Framework), SQL, and Web APL
* Use your experience in cloud-based technologies, particularly Azure
* Use a hands-on involvement in the full life
Skills & Experience
* Knowledge and commercial experience in Microsoft technologies such as .NET C#
* HTML CSS
* Knowledge of API's - integration and connecting applications
* Worked on customer portals
* Azure devops is a bonus
* Problem solver, self motivated with strong initiative
* Communication and influencing skills
* Pension - Providing you contribute 5% the company will contribute 10% which is the maximum company contribution
* Life assurance 4x your annual salary
* Personal accident scheme - If you have a bodily harm accident the company will pay 66% of your annual salary
* Income protection scheme - Payment is provided in the event of a disability or terminal illness contracted before your 65th birthday. Up to 75% of your salary is payable after 26 weeks (6 months)
* Medical scheme - Subject to completion of six months probationary period you will be eligible to join the Company's Medical Scheme which permits you private medical attention
* Health Cash Plan offers a range of services to claim back your daily health costs. This includes:
* Combined Physiotherapy
* Health and Wellbeing
* Virtual GP
* Hundreds of discounts online(My PERKS)
* All permanent employees may take part in the company Sharesave scheme. You can purchase shares in the company by saving a fixed amount between £10 - £500 per month for either 3 or 5 years. At the end of the period you can purchase shares with your savings at a reduced fixed price
* Dependant on company results and individual performance employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus payment. The percentage will be recommended by the employee's manager following the annual appraisal
* An award (paid in vouchers) for staff with 5, 10 15 etc years' service
* After completion of probationary period all permanent Employees are entitled to an interest-free season ticket loan. The amount borrowed to be paid off in either ten or twelve equal instalments to be deducted monthly from salary payments
* You can spread the cost of a bicycle across 12 monthly instalments via salary sacrifice, up to a value of £5,000. The hire arrangement with Evans Cycles allows you to save up to 42% on your bike or equipment
* You will be entitled to a total of 25 days holiday per annum in your first year of service.
Annual leave will increase by one day for every completed year of service as of 1st January each year up to a maximum of 5 days
* You will be entitled to have your birthday day off, this will not be deducted from your annual leave entitlement. If your birthday falls on a weekend you will be able to take either the nearest Friday or Monday off, in agreement with your line manager
* A 24/7 confidential helpline for employees and their family. Calls are handled by experienced therapists or advisors who can help and assist on a variety of issues such as legal, family, financial, substance abuse, consumer advice, medical, mental health, bereavement, lifestyle, retirement etc
* The company will fully fund further studies that employees wish to undertake in order to develop themselves. The training must be related to the job role and employees must complete the Further Studies Business Case form to be approved by the Exec Board
* Employees who hold accreditation from a professional body will have their annual subscriptions fees paid for by the company
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based