Technical Architect - �80,000 - Remote - Fast moving interview process!
This Brand New role is a great chance for you to take on a challenge within one of the fastest growing consultancies within the country looking to double in the next 12 months. They're working on cutting edge projects constantly evolving and staying on top of the latest technologies used on the market.
They're looking for a driven and ambitious professional with development background interested in working within a consultancy which is fast moving and innovative working on cutting edge projects.
If you're interested it's a perfect time to apply and join them as the interview process is fast moving and we have experience working with this particular client which means we can advise and guide you to the best ways to prepare and secure the role for yourself.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be responsible for the technical design of systems and services
* Define strategy and provide technical assurance of new services
* Collaborate and find agreement with senior stakeholders
* Identify problems and translate them into descriptions everyone can understand
* Mentor and coach junior colleagues
* Work with the wider architecture community to drive common solutions and services
Skills & Qualifications
* Can interpret stakeholders needs and build agreement
* Can turn complex business problems into technical designs in impactful scenarios
* Know how to define, develop and apply architecture and design governance
* Have experience of designing user-centred solutions using microservices architectures
* Have a good understanding of product management and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
* Want to contribute to a growing architecture community
* 7% bonus including a minimum of a 6.5% salary increase annually
* Company share scheme - more details will be discussed on the first pre-screening call
* Huge Equipment allowance for office at home
* Generous Holiday plan
* Exceptional Development options and opportunities to take your career to the next level within a forward thinking and innovative working environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based