Senior Developer - Up to �75,000+Benefits - Fully Remote
The Senior .NET Developer forms part of the Digital Solutions team, reporting to the Head of Digital Media. As Senior .NET Developer, you will join an agile team with the responsibility of delivering world-class web applications. As the Senior .NET Developer, you will also be the bridge between the design (requirements) team for ensuring the application life cycle, quality assurance, database engineering, build, and deployment tasks are managed.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will undertake a variety of tasks to support the team in the delivery of their ongoing sprint goals and drive the delivery and technical competency of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead and develop the web applications team
* Work with design (requirements) SME's to understand and document requirements
* Work with UX and UI specialists to confirm user requirements
* Lead the development architecture and manage the development team accordingly
* Support client meetings as required
* Undertake team evaluations and appraisals (supported by line manager)
* Own Quality Assurance in line with internal processes
* Troubleshooting and escalating as required
Skills & Experience
* .NET Framework and C#
* .NET Core
* API Manager, Kubernetes, Containers.
* Experience with Azure DevOps and DevOps working patterns would be an advantage
* Up to 10% Bonus
* Generous Annual leave & Pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Online training and support financed
* Retail Vouchers
* Access to their Healthcare Scheme and many more
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based