Operation Engineer (Azure DevOps)- Remote - £90,000 - £100,000
This opportunity is within the Azure-powered data ecosystem, helping global business to deliver value from their data more quickly and easily than ever before. By ripping up the Master Data Management rulebook and reinventing how companies prepare data for insight, this organisation is bringing trust back to big data platforms, enabling machine learning projects and fuelling business intelligence initiatives at scale.
This is a start up so you will be working within a small team assisting the product team with installing the products in a automated fashion.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design software for deployment in Azure, including the deployment and configuration of cloud services, such as Azure Container Registry, Azure Azure Market Place, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Insights service
* Collaborate with development teams to ensure seamless integration between cloud and on-premises systems
* Implement security and compliance controls for cloud systems using Azure Key Vault and ensure adherence to best practices
* Stay up-to-date with the latest Azure technologies and trends, and recommend improvements to existing systems
* Write scripts to automate repetitive tasks and improve system efficiency
* Utilize Azure Insights to monitor and analyze system performance
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Microsoft Azure stack
* Extensive knowledge of cloud technologies such as IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
* Extensive knowledge of yml, docker, kubernetes and helm
* Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
* Good understanding of security and compliance requirements, and experience implementing them in a cloud environment
* Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
* Nice to have - understanding of .NET stack
* Attractive Pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Remote first policy
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days holiday (excluding standard public holidays)
* 5 additional training days annually to support your own development!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based