Azure Software Engineer - Option of Remote or Hybrid - £65,000 - £75,000
This brand new opportunity has become available for a company that specialise in technology based products offering data services for the agri-food industry. You will be working within a team of eleven people which include one Senior and four software engineers as well as data engineers, Power BI and a new 4th component which will be product managers.
The role will involve integration work as the team is focusing on moving and integrating into cloud. Therefore they are looking for someone with integration experience in Azure cloud, CICD pipelines working in a Agile, Azure devops environment. Experience with Angular or react would be a bonus with understanding of the whole development lifecycle.
Role & Responsibilities
* Advise on standards and practices around embedded cloud development and DevOps practices
* Deliver across entire product lifecycle - concept, design, build, code, deploy, test, release, and automation
* Creates and maintains a robust technical framework to support the software engineering practices
* Interact with end-user team members to complete project activities
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have practical experience of C# and .Net framework/.Net Core.
* Have ability and experience to mentor and support other members of the development team
* Practical Experience in Azure Serverless technologies, Azure service Bus, function Apps, App services, Cosmos & Sql DB
* Practical Experience in Application development using cloud technologies
* Ability to Resolve and troubleshoot Azure integration issues
* Strong knowledge in developing Azure Integration Services (AIS) including Logic Apps, Logic app Connectors, Azure Functions, Service Bus, Event Grid, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage
* Experience in building complex integration using Azure Logic App and Transformations (Map/Schema)
* Knowledge in Hybrid Integration using the Azure Platform, Azure Logic Apps, Logic app Connectors, Azure Functions,
* Event Grid, API management, Azure SQL Database, C# Microsoft, .NET Framework (version latest -1)
* Solid Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD on Azure DevOps, or Git & GitHub (Actions)
* Good understanding of App Service, Functions, as well as Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs
* Solid knowledge of SDLC and agile techniques / development and SCRUM concepts
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based