Devops Engineer - Up to �70,000 Per annum + Remote
This particular role is with a mid-sized company working as a consultancy mainly focusing on the brand management solution sector which is very unique within the market and has had exceptional growth in the last 18 months. The company works with World's best known brands and really knows their clients well to deliver the best service strictly working with Azure Devops.
We are working exclusively with the client for these roles so the interview and feedback process is fast moving with only two interview stages, which allows you to secure a new role quickly without any time wasting or lengthy interview process.
Role & Responsibilities
* Expand and maintain our CI / CD pipelines and manage their cloud environment in Azure
* Ensuring the availability, performance and readiness of their test and production environments to support their release aspirations
* Support their QA engineers and automation testing suite
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Kubernetes and containers
* Experience scripting in a language such as Powershell, Python or Bash
* Familiarity with a CI / CD system (Azure Devops, Gitlab, Jenkins etc)
* Experience with a major cloud provider (Azure)
* Familiar with infrastructure as code e.g. Terraform / Ansibles
* 5% Pension Contribution
* Remote-first workplace
* Very Generous Holiday package
* Healthcare insurance
* A Full day every two weeks for personal development and training
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based