I am working with a fast growing company currently around 60 big but looking to expand by 90 in the next 5 years based in the heart of Helsinki! The Company focuses solely on Azure Data warehousing / Analytics as well as Azure integration's.
They are looking for senior Azure data engineers / Architects to join their excellent and quality senior team, who are working on large exciting projects in the private sector.
No boring maintenance work, all outsourced so their team can focus solely on the important work to be done. This company works with Microsoft from time to time who come to them for help as a trusted partner.
* Work Full-stack with Azure technologies such as Power BI and Azure Data Factory.
* Design, implement and improve the client's data analytics solutions for their customers.
* You are involved in the whole process of projects from the design stage to the implementation stage.
* You work as part of a team building modern data platforms and data pipes in Microsoft Azure cloud environments.
What they are looking for:
* You have a few years of experience in data warehousing (e.g. ETL) or integrations, and especially in Microsoft SQL Server databases.
* In addition to technical skills, the clients expects you to have experience in teamwork in the customer interface and the ability to promote development work independently.
* They value the experience of Azure, Microsoft on-premises analytics solutions and Master Data Management,
* The desire to learn and develop into a top-class Azure expert.
* Fluency in Finnish & English
What they offer:
* Excellent salary & benefits package
* They have built a quality senior team, sourcing only the best talent across Finland to ensure a high quality output
* Always work in project teams, no fire fighting
* Completely Azure based projects in the private sector
* Outsourced boring maintenance work to ensure colleagues work on only the most interesting and effective tasks
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
Max William Bright
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.