The Engineer, Identity is a contract position required to drive the migration of SSO from Google/OneLogin to AzureAD for ~100 applications.
This position requires a strong system engineering background, in addition to expert AzureAD and SAML knowledge, and the experience of having both integrations, and crucially migrated applications into AzureAD.
* Drive the migration and alignment of SSO applications
* Apply a consistently positive, problem-solving attitude and demonstrate a curious mindset
* Support the development of operational excellence via process, technology, and people development
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* 4+ years of progressive experience in SSO and identity management with AzureAD and SAML
* The ability to work effectively with 3rd party and internal service providers who manage applications
* Problem-solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge
* Expertise in documenting requirements, establishing scope and objectives, and determining the strategy for implementing systems to achieve business goals
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
* Experience using an Agile methodology is desired
This is an urgent requirement and the position requires an immediate start, so apply now if you are an experienced It engineer and available for a new contract!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. Apply now by sending your CV to (see below) or calling Sesan Orimolusi. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.