For a 6 month contract, we're looking for a skilled and enthusiastic M365 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our team. The fact that this opportunity is not subject to IR35 gives you a flexible work schedule. The position calls on-site work in Wednesbury (candidates located close to Wednesbury would be given precedence).
You will be an essential part of supporting and maintaining our M365 environment as a M365 2nd Line Support Engineer. We are primarily looking for someone with 2 years+ of expertise using Microsoft Office 365 who has a solid grasp of fundamental technologies including Active Directory, the M365 Admin Centre, and creating new user accounts.
- Offer M365 services and applications first line support.
- Investigate and fix user problems with M365 tools and applications.
- Assist new hires with setting up and configuring their M365 user accounts.
- Work together with the larger IT team to recognise and, if necessary, escalate complicated issues.
- Experience supporting M365 environments for 1-2 years.
- Expertise with Active Directory, the M365 Admin Centre, and similar tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- The capacity to function well both on one's own and in a group.
- Attention to detail and a focus on delivering high-quality outcomes.
A 365 2nd Line Support Engineer has a great chance to contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic environment while also learning vital skills. We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for M365 technology and are keen to advance your career.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be called for interviews.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Sesan Orimolusi at or call for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.