Fully remote Dynamics CRM Developer based in Poland
This globally leading client in the healthcare industry are looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their growing international team. This team specialise in creating innovative products that market leading and are having a huge impact on people around the world.
In this role you would be working on internal projects to support the development of the company and products that they create. The team are working with Dynamics CRM online to create new solutions and upgrade the current solutions to facilitate the global growth that is currently happening within the business.
Responsibilities for this role include:
* Solution development for Dynamics CRM online.
* Work on integrations using plugins, flow and custom workflow activities using C# and CRM SDK.
* Collaborate with internal and external global stakeholders on projects to create the best solutions possible.
This role comes with a benefits package which includes:
* Competitive salary on UoP contract.
* Fully remote working from anywhere in Poland.
* Access to external and internal training opportunities.
* Business trips to Western Europe.
* Benefits package which includes medical insurance, multisport card and a cafeteria programme.
* 2+ years' experience with full stack CRM Development.
* Knowledge and experience using Power Automate and Logic apps.
* Experience using GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity then follow the link to have a chat about this role in more detail.