Solutions Architect (AWS/Azure), London, Liverpool, Glasgow based - Hybrid - AWS
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute to overall architectural support for the major projects whilst acting as architectural lead for a range of projects
* Contribute to overall architectural support and solution for the Business Units whilst taking design lead responsibility for one or more projects
* Corporate: Back-office functions, Banking, Marketing & Distribution
* Contribute to the development, publishing and promotion of architectural policies and standards
* Assist in ensuring compliance with IT Strategy, policies, and standards across all projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* Cloud experience - SaaS, IaaS & PasS - AWS and/or Azure
* Experience setting up Landing zones
* Platform Architecture experience in AWS / Azure
* Traditional Infrastructure - Servers, Storage, Wintel, HP-UX, 3PAR, Nimble, Cisco Network, and Telephony.
* Security infrastructure and best practice
* Financial services systems - CREST, SWIFT.
* Business Application Management - SUN Accounts, MTD, Payroll.
* High-level Integration Architecture - API, Webservices, and Integration best practice.
* Vendor management
* Business systems knowledge
* Collaborative environment
* Training, development opportunities
* Emphasis on the well-being of the staff
Please send across your latest CV ASAP to be considered.