The Company & Opportunity
My client is a technology driven company empowering their clients through innovation. They have various offerings e.g., product-based software development, virtual reality, simulation science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and business intelligence. They have mastered the application of analytics and technology to amplify enterprise performance.
My client are looking for a full stack developer to join our team on one of their software products. The product is a fully integrated, multi tenant web application that has been in production since 2014. The product enables a range of clients to capture, manage, track and report on all aspects of their improvement program regardless of the size of the organisation.
The product currently operates in 6 continents globally, expanding across various industries including mining, manufacturing, and aviation. Over $2.5 billion is actively managed on the platform through business improvement initiatives by 3000+ users.
* Develop stories aligned with the given requirements.
* Understand the content on the sprint backlog and the short-term roadmap backlog.
* In depth understanding of design principles, technical stack and tools used within the development environment.
* Highlight technical debt created providing impact analysis on time and quality.
* Suggest improvements/alternatives on design.
* Capture technical items on the backlog, providing a view on dependencies and effort required and assist in grooming the backlog.
* Understand the scope of the active sprint and priorities of items.
* Provide story point estimation during design and highlight possible skills/capacity constraints.
* Guide team on improvement of story points estimation.
* Work autonomously within the sprint parameters i.e. scope and priority and ensure all items are completed within the sprint.
* Escalate timeously when capacity is changing unexpectedly during active sprint.
* Aware of agile principles implemented within team environment and delivers within these parameters.
* In depth understanding of branching strategy and follows strategy defined by the Architect.
* Assists in managing pull requests and resolving branching issues.
* At least 6 years development (coding) experience and minimum 2 years in a Senior Developer capacity.
* Expert experience and knowledge of relevant technology stack. Current experience and knowledge of C#/.Net Core.
* Experience with ReactJS is essential
* Expert experience and knowledge of the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
* Good knowledge of SQL and its Management Studio.
* Developing front end website architecture.
* Designing for user experience.
* Docker, Kubernetes