Looking for a software engineer that can work alongside our data scientists to develop cloud-based analytics and machine learning solutions for the food production industry world-wide.
Looking for a skilled senior software developer to join a company in Aarhus. The client belongs to a group of companies and are the competence center for data-driven and vision-based solutions for the food production industry within the livestock segment.
They provide production insights and predictions by applying machine learning techniques to discrete data and vision data from farm production sites. These innovative solutions focus on bringing added value to the production by optimizing processes, reducing cost and not least by reducing environmental footprint and improving animal welfare.
Working in the role:
You will be a member of an international, skilled, highly motivated and self-driven team of software developers and data scientists spanning different educational backgrounds and competences.
You will participate in weekly sprint-like iterations, focusing our work on what adds value to our customers. Work as a DevOps teams meaning that we are responsible for developing, running and maintain our services.
Main expectations is you are a passionate about development infrastructure back end and deployment of machine learning solutions. The company value individuals who have an open and positive attitude towards colleagues, are ambitious about their work, and what we can achieve together.
You will be working together with colleagues in other development teams which are located globally in our regional offices.
* You have a master's or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or in a related field
* You are an experienced software developer (3-5 years+) that understand the challenges in designing and implementing and running cloud-based services
* You have experience in delivering solutions using continuous integration and continuous delivery
* You have experience in.NET/C#
* You have experience with Azure or other cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
* You care about agile development processes and continuously improving velocity and applications
* You like to foster the agile mindset within the group
* You are a great team player with a willingness to take responsibility in completing the different tasks for us to reach our goals together
* You are flexible when it comes to tasks and able to keep an overview of multiple tasks in a sometimes hectic environment
Beneficial but not necessary:
* Experience working with Java (some of the old systems are coded in Java)
* You have experience with Event-Streaming Platforms such as Apache Kafka or Azure Eventhub
* It is beneficial if you have experience with continuous training of ML models
What would you actually be doing?
* Support, improve and maintain our current cloud infrastructure back end
* Building reliable and secure data collection systems for experimentations and for production-ready systems
* Create transparency on the health and the performance of cloud infrastructure for solutions in production and drive optimizations on operation and costs
* Participate in chapter-work with other development teams in our group
* Impact new products development on the infrastructure side
The role will offer a flexible work arrangement with respect for a healthy work-life balance for all employees, and a unique opportunity to make your impact on the organization as it grows together with you. You are invited you to join social activities with your colleagues, also here we hope you might have a great idea for some activities.
Want to know more?
Please contact lead recruiter on L.Mohammed-Brown@frankgroup.com or call +45 88 74 11 43.