This is a rapidly growing, elite consultancy that prides themselves on client satisfaction. You will be working for a collection of high-profile clients that ensure their projects are delivered successfully and efficiently. This is a privately owned company that has no external stakeholders and are increasing their profit year on year. Therefore, by joining this company you will have access to exceptional benefits.
* User-centred design
* Software, digital and technical delivery
* Agile Transformation
* Work with large Government and Financial clients
Role & Responsibilities
* Utilise technical knowledge and skills to develop IT systems using XP and agile practices.
* Up-skill to new technologies
* Contribute to both technical and ways of working discussions
* Communicate with both technical and non-technical people
Skills & Qualifications
* Java or Scala
* Experience with TDD/BDD
* Good communication skills
* Awareness of agile principles
* Apple MacBook, Bluetooth headset, and Kindle
* Home Office Makeover
* Employer pension contribution of up to 6.5%
* Flexible Working
* 25 days holiday
* Training/Conference Opportunities
* Social Calendar/Trips Away
* Remote Work
* Udemy Access
Nigel Frank are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment. I specialise within software placements across the UK. If this role is not exactly what you are after, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-blake-44a2b9140/
Phone Number: 0191 223 5338.